The Brower Student Center is home to administrative and student organization offices that offer a variety of services for students and the campus community.
Office space is granted to a select number of recognized student organizations that support a broad cross section of students within the campus community. These organizations must actively demonstrate how office space is mission critical to their organization and fulfill certain requirements set by the Brower Student Center and Office of Student Involvement to maintain their tenancy.
- Student Center Administration (Room 105)
- Vice President of Student Affairs (Room 201)
- Inclusive Excellence (Room 202)
- Student Involvement (Room 209)
- Student Transitions (Room 211)
- Dean of Students (Room 220)
- Student Conduct & Off-Campus Services (Room 220)
- Title IX and Sexual Misconduct (Room 201 and 220)