Fall 2019 Applications are Closed
Thank you for expressing interest in applying for employment at the Brower Student Center. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: Manage and supervise the daily operations of student center student staff.
Student Manager Applicant Timeline
- Applications closed March 15th.
- Interviews will be held the week of April 8th-April 12th.
- Final decisions will be made by April 19th.
- Employment Contracts due May 1st.
- Mandatory Training August 17th and 18th.
Building Assistant and Student Scheduler
Building Assistant Job Summary: Operate the BSC Information Desk which provides information, answers questions, distributes keys and game equipment to customers of the Brower Student Center. Building Assistants also set-up and breakdown equipment for all events taking place in the facility as well as performing limited cleaning duties to maintain a welcoming environment for guests. BAs work very closely with Managers to ensure a streamlined system of operations.
Student Scheduler Job Summary: Assist in the processing of event requests within the Book-it!@TCNJ reservation system for all student organizations.
Building Assistant and Student Scheduler Timeline
- Applications closed April 1st.
- Interviews will be held the week of April 15-19th
- Final decisions will be made by April 26th
- Employment Contracts due May 3rd.
- Mandatory Training August 25th.
Must be a full time student at The College of New Jersey.
Attend all mandatory trainings and meetings.
All positions require flexible availability including early mornings, late nights, weekends and some breaks. Hours range between Monday-Sunday 7:00am-12:00am.
Student Managers and Building Assistants work approximately 12-15 hours per week.
Student Schedulers work approximately 8 hours per week Monday-Friday.