Thank you for expressing interest in applying for employment at the Brower Student Center. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Now Hiring : Student Managers Fall 2019-Spring 2020
Job Summary: Manage and supervise the daily operations of student center student staff.
Student Manager Application Process
- Attend an interest session
- March 1 at 2:30pm BSC 101
- March 6 at 6:30pm BSC 101
- March 13 at 10:30am BSC 101
- Link to Student Manager Application : Apply by March 15th
- As part of the application process, 1 professional reference is required. All applicants who do not have a professional reference form completed by March 15th will be removed from consideration. It is the applicants responsibility to make sure reference forms have been submitted. Examples of references include a TCNJ faculty or staff person; teacher, guidance counselor or staff person from high school; internship or employment supervisor/manager; community service or religious/spiritual group leader.
- Link to Reference Form
Student Manager Applicant Timeline
- Interviews will be held the week of April 8th-April 12th.
- Final decisions will be made by April 19th.
- Employment Contracts due May 1st.
- Mandatory Training August 17th and 18th.
Job Summary: Operate the BSC Information Desk which provides information, answers questions, distributes keys and game equipment to customers of the Brower Student Center. Building Assistants also set-up and breakdown equipment for all events taking place in the facility as well as performing limited cleaning duties to maintain a welcoming environment for guests. BAs work very closely with Managers to ensure a streamlined system of operations.
Job Summary: Assist in the processing of event requests within the Book-it!@TCNJ reservation system.
Building Assistant and Student Scheduler Application Fall 2019-2020
Coming March 2018
Building Assistant and Student Scheduler Timeline
Coming March 2018
Must be a full time student at The College of New Jersey.
Attend all mandatory trainings and meetings.
All positions require flexible availability including early mornings, late nights, weekends and some breaks. Hours range between Monday-Sunday 7:00am-12:00am.
Student Managers and Building Assistants work approximately 12-15 hours per week.
Student Schedulers work approximately 8 hours per week Monday-Friday.