Decker Rehearsal Space is located in the lower level of Decker Hall. The room is intended to be a primary rehearsal space for student organizations including dance or team practices. It it set up as an empty room with a few head tables and chairs available. Groups with a Decker Rehearsal Space reservation must sign out and return keys and equipment at the Brower Student Center Information Desk shortly before and after their event.
Decker Rehearsal Space has Bluetooth audio connectivity and use of a live camera which serves as a “mirror” for performance groups. If requested in your reservation, HDMI cables for standard projection and microphones are also available to be signed out at the Brower Student Center Information Desk upon picking up the keys for the space.
Audiovisual Equipment Instructions
- Enter code from your event confirmation and press “enter.”
- Panel name is DN300BR
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your device
- Press “Pair” on the panel
- Wait for DN300BR to appear on your device and select it
- Volume can be controlled by device
- Turning on camera automatically opens projector
Can zoom/pan camera using the panel
The last selected audio will be active while camera is live
- HDMI connection port is below the wall panel
Select the input “Wall Panel 2”
- Microphone is automatically live when turned on
Volume is adjustable from wall panel
Visit the BSC Information Desk for HDMI cable, microphone, etc. if requested in your reservation. All items including keys to space must be returned to the Brower Student Center Information Desk immediately after your event.