Digital Signage Locations
The Brower Student Center operates several monitors on the first and second floors offering digital signage.
Digital displays on the first floor are located by the West Entrance lobby, Event Room lobby/pre-function area, Traditions Restaurant lobby, North Entrance lobby and the Media Corner of Lions Den. On the second level, there is a digital display in the Student Organization lounge.
Weekly Advertising Rates
Weekly advertisements will run for 7 consecutive days with the option to renew for a 2nd week depending on availability.
|1 Week||2 Weeks|
Day of Event Advertising Rates
- For events in Room 100.
- On digital displays in the West Entrance lobby and Room 100 lobby/pre-function area.
- Advertisements will run during event hours.
All digital advertisements must comply with TCNJ’s posting policy.
- TCNJ internal clients must submit all digital signage requests 7 days in advance (by 4:30 pm) through Book-IT and attach their advertisement file.
- External clients should contact Alanna Gutchigian, Conference and Event Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Content for all advertisements are submitted to the Office of Student Involvement for approval. Adequate notice is required.
- Student Organizations and TCNJ Offices/Departments will be billed through Book It via their chartfield numbers.
- External Clients will be billed by Conference and Event Services.
- Digital signage screens are landscape (horizontal). Please design content in a landscape orientation only. This aspect ratio is 16:9 and the pixel size is 1920w x1080h. Files types for images: .jpg, .png. Files types for videos: .mp4 or .mov (videos should be less than 2 minutes). Video playback will not include audio track since monitors are muted.
- All photos and videos should be HD quality. Monitors are set to display at a 1920×1080 resolution. The Brower Student Center reserves the right to decline posting if image or videos does not meet requirements.
The guidelines below are to assist in the development of slides or videos.
- Recommended Headline size: 40 pt
- Recommended supporting text size: 24 pt
- Recommended URL/Call to Action size: 28 pt
- Avoid hyphenated words. If needed, move that word to the next line using a soft return (shift+return).
- Do not include the TCNJ logo or any variations in your slides. The official TCNJ logo is already included in the larger display frame.
- If you will display a URL and do not have a short, abbreviated URL that fits on one line, consider generating a short URL.
- Font color must be a strong contrast against the background.
- Avoid using multiple font colors within one slide.
- The simpler the background of the layout, the more readable it will be. The color of the font and background of the content should be easy to see from a distance.
- Too many graphics and copy on an individual slide can make it very difficult for viewers to read your slide clearly.