The Locker request process for the academic year will take place during the preceding Spring semester. Locker requests will be approved by the Director of the Brower Student Center and/or designee. Student Organizations that are recognized by Student Government or Inter Greek Council, registered with Student Involvement and do not currently have a student organization office located on the 2nd floor of the Brower Student Center (*at the discretion of the BSC Professional Staff*) are eligible to apply for locker space. The type of locker is not guaranteed.
The following guidelines have been established regarding the use of storage lockers located in the Brower Student Center:
- This space is to be used for the storage of your organization’s materials. This space is not to be used for personal storage.
- An authorized lock will be issued by the Brower Student Center. This is the only lock to be used on the locker. Locks will function via Bluetooth connection via the MasterLock Vault eLocks app on a Bluetooth enabled device.
- Up to five (5) individuals may be given digital access to the organization’s locker. Individuals with access are responsible for any theft or damage caused by lending their Bluetooth enabled device to another party.
- Locker use is for a period of one year beginning in August and continuing through until the end of the spring semester in May. Any materials left in the locker after the conclusion of the rental period may be subject to disposal.
- There will be a $75.00 replacement fee for damaged or lost locks. Damage to the lockers will be the organization’s responsibility.
- Lockers should be kept clean and organized. No flammable materials or perishable goods may be stored in lockers.
For more information please contact the Brower Student Center Information Desk at email@example.com or 609-771-2331.